The Lancashire Bouldering Guidebook is available now from this website. Here’s a summary of what you can expect…
- Unparalleled coverage of Lancashire in three sections: Bowland, The Quarries and The East Lancs Moors.
- Old favourites Thorn Crag, Brownstones and Longridge, plus many fantastic recently developed crags and a fair scattering of esoterica.
- 2 years of work. 46 venues. Hundreds of photos. Thousands of problems.
- Interviews with key figures – John Gaskins, Nik Jennings, Hank Pasquill, John Hartley, Gareth Wallis, Paul Robins, Andy Kay and more.
- All grades from 2′s and 3′s to super hard 8B’s. Tons of previously undocumented climbing.